Sienna 'A Floral Affair' Empire Line Shift Dress
* No returns at this price
A burst of Spring happiness in this bright and cheery floral print featuring a multitude of flowers and greenery in lemon, reds, baby blue and rust on a navy blue base. This is a 1950’s print from our London print house and has been given a new lease on life with refreshing modern colours.
- A sweet and versatile shift shape with a flattering empire line silhouette
- Feature tie centre bust
- Gathers at high waist to give volume and sit off the body
- Deep hem frill for movement
- Slightly below elbow length sleeves with soft sleeve head gathers
Model wears: XS (size 8 AUS)
Length Size 1 from shoulder to hem is 90cm
Sleeve length Size 1 is 47 cm
Composition: Matte Jersey
Care: Reverse cold, gentle wash
Storage: For Jersey dresses, we recommend folding rather than hanging
For all Australian orders over $250 we offer FREE standard shipping.
For all Australian orders under $250 there is a flat rate of $10 AUD.
For all international orders, there is a flat rate of $85 AUD.
For more information please see our Shipping & Deliveries policy
- LGLinda G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars15 hours agoLove it, but low cut.
Love the jersey fabric and the colours. It is comfortable to wear but it is extremely low cut for me and I’m going to have to get it altered.
- KRKerrie-Ann R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoPretty
Very pretty, neck line quite low, I had to put a stitch in to raise neckline.
Enjoy free standard shipping on all Australian orders over $250
Love now, Pay later with interest free repayments.
Email us at email@example.com